Sunday, September 24, 2006

HOMEOPATHY & SEXUAL DISEASES

Technorati Profile

HOMEOPATHY AND YOUR MENTAL SYMPTOMS

Homeopathy , beside taking care of several other ailments, has proved really beneficial in curing the sexual disorders , both in men & women. Since most of the homeopathic medicines are highly diluted, therefore , there is no side effects. It treat the patient , gently & permanently.However much depends upon the peculiar mental symptoms , which are shown by you at the time of going in for the treatment.

The leading remedies in curing the sexual disturbances are Canth, Lyc,Nux Vom,Phos, Stap, Sul, Pho-ac. depending upon your mental & physical symptoms.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am 67 years old . My wife desire much sex with me but for the last two years my penny discharge immediately as soon as my touch my wife or even I do love with her for five to ten minutes I discharge without any intercourse. Please let me know the remedy or to use medicine in Homeo.

Thanks and with regards J L puri

7/27/2010 3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Win $50,000 CASH!
View My Stats Add to Technorati Favorites
Create Free Polls

View My Stats